Using AirPlay, AirPlay Mirroring or screen mirroring with your iPhone or iPad
Want to get what you’re watching on your iPhone or iPad to appear on your big screen? Here's how...
You'll need a Sky Sports Pass
The Entertainment Month Pass, Sky Cinema Month Pass and Kids Month Pass aren’t supported just yet.
Stream wirelessly with Apple TV
Don’t have Apple TV?
No problem – you can connect using cables instead. You'll need an HDMI cable plus a 30-Pin Digital AV Adapter for the iPhone 4S, or a Lightning AV adapter for all other iOS devices. Then follow these steps:
- Connect the AV adapter to the charging port on your iOS device
- Connect an HDMI cable to the AV adapter and plug the other end into your TV's HDMI port
- Switch to the correct input on your TV to view your iPhone or iPad screen
- That's it. Just choose what you want to watch on your iOS device and it will display on your TV.
Depending on the iOS device you have, the mirrored screens may be slightly different:
- iPhone 4S - A black border will appear around the picture.
- iPhone 5/6/7 - The picture will fit the full TV screen dimensions, in landscape mode.