Pizza Hut NOW TV offer
NOW TV has teamed up with Pizza Hut to offer any customer who orders one of their £14 or £19 deals a choice of NOW TV Passes.
- The £14 deal includes a NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass or a Sky Sports Day Pass
- The £19 deal includes a Sky Cinema Month Pass or a Sky Sports Week Pass.
To get the offer, you'll need to order your pizza online and have it delivered. When you place your order you'll receive a code that you can use to claim your free NOW TV Pass.
After you've placed your order, Pizza Hut will send you a confirmation email. (Can't find your confirmation email? Try checking your Junk or Spam folder). Click on the link at the bottom of the email, choose which Pass you want, and you'll be presented with a voucher code.
Then choose the option that applies to you:
I'm new to NOW TV
You'll need to enter your details to set up a NOW TV account. Then just redeem your voucher code to get your free Pass.
I'm already with NOW TVYou'll be asked to sign in to your NOW TV account to redeem your voucher and get your free Pass.
If you're already on a special offer for a particular Pass, you can only apply another voucher code if your current offer's due to end within the next 30 days.
If you’ve chosen a Sky Cinema or Entertainment Month Pass, your Pass will usually keep rolling at the standard price at the end of your offer period, and we’ll use these card details to take your payments each month. If you don’t want to continue after your offer period, you can cancel at any time and you’ll still be able to watch until your Pass expires.
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to use your code:
- If you're already on a Sky Cinema or Entertainment Month Pass offer, you'll need to wait until that offer has 30 days or less to run before you can apply your next offer.
- You may have already used 2 Pizza Hut voucher codes. This offer is limited to 2 per customer.
- Each code is valid up to and including 14 February 2017. If you’re trying to apply a voucher after this date, you’ll see an invalid code message.
- Lastly, if the code has already been used, you won’t be able to use it again.
If you've chosen a Sky Cinema or Entertainment Month Pass, your Pass will start straight away. (If you've already got the same Pass, your offer will be applied to next month's bill).
If you've chosen a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass, your Pass won't be activated until you start watching. So you can redeem your voucher now and get it lined up ready for kick-off whenever you're ready.
When your Sky Cinema or Entertainment offer ends, your Pass will keep on rolling unless you cancel. It's easy to cancel your Pass:
Sign in to your account by going to My Account, which you’ll find in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Go to My passes and select the grey Cancel button under the type of Pass you don’t want to pay for.
You can do this anytime – you'll still be able to enjoy the rest of your offer. And if you change your mind, you can come back whenever you want.
The Pizza Hut offer runs until 31 January 2017. You'll need to claim your free Pass by 14 February 2017. You won't be able to use your code after this date.
Still need help? Get in touch below.